my course is available for free this weekend!
We have a holiday treat for everyone! My creativeLIVE course Scrapbooking with Project Life will be looping on my Facebook page (Becky Higgins LLC) this weekend – starting tomorrow! This is available to anyone, anywhere in the world, as long as you can access Facebook.
What you need to know
- The broadcast will run from 9am on December 13th until 8:59am PST on the 15th. 48 hours straight. Continuous looping.
- You can watch the broadcast literally right on my FB page – HERE.
- To watch, you just need to “like” my FB page.
- Yes, it’s completely free.
- No, registration is not required.
- Keep in mind that while I love to emphasize “simple” throughout the course, there is a ton of in-depth information, discussion, insight, and tips – all in the name of scrapbooking, regardless of your scrapbooking goals or style. And regardless of whether you choose Project Life as your system – or not.
- I strongly you to watch from the beginning if at all possible, because each segment builds on the last. But regardless of when you can tune in, I hope you’ll be able to glean some helpful tips!
- If you have ANY technical issues during the broadcast … contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re not able to catch a lot of the content over the weekend while it’s looping on my facebook page, the course is available for purchase on creativeLIVE at any time. Right now it’s on sale for $99, which will give you “anytime access” to my course, so that you can watch it whenever you want, however you want.
A couple reviews from students who watched
earthmom39 said “OMG! This was the best scrapbooking class I ever took! I had lost my mojo with depression and out of work till the Dr says I can go back so I was able to catch the whole class everyday. To know Project Life could be so easy and the downloads of tips to get started is wonderful for me. Thank you all for offering this great class.”
DigiElaine34 said “Totally Fantastic! Becky is the Absolute Bomb!”
Well, I don’t know about the bomb … but I do feel strongly that this course is an excellent way to learn scrapbooking in the most basic and simple approach, so share the news with your friends who might be interested. If anyone is wondering How on earth do I begin? Where do I even start with all the pictures I have? … this is the perfect way to learn how to get organized and learn about memory-keeping without feeling completely overwhelmed … regardless of whether you want to simply dabble or really dive in all the way or come back to the hobby that you once enjoyed.
If you’d like to learn a little more about what this course is about, check out my Nov. 19 blog post, which I published just before we went live. My Dec. 3 blog post may also be of interest to you, as I re-capped the whole creativeLIVE experience after it was over.
See you on facebook this weekend!
Shown in the picture above: I dig into a little scrapbooking history to kick off Segment 1 of my online course on creativeLIVE. I even show some of my never-before-seen first scrapbooks. As in – the very first!