Nicole Seitler is a homeschooling momma to four wonderful kiddos. When her life is not overrun by that huge endeavor, she does freelance graphic design work, either creating paper and digital scrapbooking kits or lettering Disney Comics with her husband, Travis.
She has been an avid fan of Project Life since she first heard of it–one look and she was all in! She currently has at least one (almost completed) Project Life album for every year of her family’s life starting in 2011. Making it all the way through an album past the month of October seems to be a recurring hang-up that she has. (Maybe because life always seems to go a little crazy around that time of year? Who knows. Maybe some day she’ll figure that one out!)
Random Fun Facts:
– I’m a huge nerd. Homeschooling my kids has given me the chance to dive deep into things I never learned in school and I love it!
– Because we homeschool, our house is like a library and we are rather good friends with the mailman (a.k.a. “the man who brings us all the books!”).
– I’m not a fan of baking, even when it’s time to make Christmas cookies. Bleh.
– It’s a toss up… I’m not sure which movie I love more: Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
– One of my favorite feelings in the world is the warm fuzzies that I get when I see one of my kids looking though our scrapbooks.