5 creative ways to use stone wrap
You’ve likely seen our Stone Wrap, and you’ve likely heard us talk about how it’s so great for so much more than just wrapping gifts. You guys, it’s seriously the best stuff ever. Made from limestone (instead of trees), this material is incredibly durable, which makes for fantastic DIY potential. From home decor to school projects to party displays, Stone Wrap really is incredibly versatile. Stone Wrap cuts like butter (watch that demonstration here), won’t give you paper cuts, and it takes a lot to get it to tear. Here’s what a few of our customers are saying already …
@ericajonhancock: “I just used it for the first time and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to use another wrapping paper! Make more ASAP!”
@Ibonahoom: “Wrapping presents with it right now, awesome paper!”
@hearhoot: “I was just introduced to stone wrap and was amazed! I’ve heard of people using it for other things like as table coverings at parties or gatherings because it is water resistant and super durable … and seriously so cute, right?!”
RIGHT! So yeah … let’s talk about parties for a moment, shall we? ‘Tis the season for festivities … and we happen to have holiday patterns in our Stone Wrap that are just. so. pretty (!!) … so how about some inspiration on how to use this magical material in a way that’s crazy simple, and yet the perfect finishing touch to that next get-together you’re having. Here are 5 quick & easy ideas, and then some pretty pictures to illustrate …
- Cut Stone Wrap into strips to use as table runners.
- Line a platter with Stone Wrap. Just turn the platter upside down, trace onto the Stone Wrap, and cut just inside the lines.
- Wrap water bottles with a strip of the Stone Wrap (which, remember … is water resistant!)
- Cut the Stone Wrap into triangles and create a super simple + darling banner.
- Wrap a strip of Stone Wrap around jars, vases, even candles. Think about neighbor & teacher & co-worker gifts!
Using Stone Wrap and loving it? Show us your project or pile of wrapped gifts! We just may feature your picture on our social media! Tag us on Instagram (in the actual picture because that’s how we’ll see that you tag us) — @BeckyHigginsLLC — or email your picture to email@example.com.