pinners conference + giveaway
We’re half-way through our monthlong 5th birthday celebration! The party continues as we have more surprises up our sleeve, which you’ll continue to see over the next couple of weeks. Like … new product announcements and a couple of things you didn’t see coming (we love a fun surprise!). For today, how about a giveaway!?
In three weeks we’ll be at Pinners Conference & Expo near Salt Lake City, Utah! If you’re local, it’s totally worth checking out. I think it’s going to be a blast. I’ll personally be there and teaching a couple times. When you visit the page of classes & presenters, scroll down to the “DIY To Make You Sigh” section and you’ll see my class right there. It’s called What Kind of Scrapbooker Do You Want to Be? I’ll be discussing a myriad of ways that Project Life® can help you manage your photos + memories in the simplest way possible and in a way that suits your specific needs. My class will be on Friday at 10:30 and Saturday at 3:30. Same class, two time options.
Over the years, connecting with students and customers has been one of the most rewarding aspects of my work. Probably because we really do have so much in common! I want what you want. I want to maximize my time enjoying life and the people I love the most and still enjoy doing something with those memories and pictures … but without breaking the bank or zapping all of my time and energy.
So yeah, it’ll be pretty great to see some of you and we can chat all about it. In person. Face-to-face.
Plus… if you’re coming, you’ll get to meet some of our fantastic team who will be there, too! For the first time ever in the history of us, we are exhibiting! We’ll have a booth! Yep, we’re represented at CHA, but that’s a trade show exclusive to retailers, wholesalers, designers, and other people “in the business.” This is the first time we are choosing to be at a consumer show with YOU – the consumers! Which means … yes, we’ll have products to sell in the booth!
We’re pretty excited for Pinners. Be sure to stop by our booth and say hi & enjoy some shopping with our show discount. Ask us all your Project Life questions. We’re a friendly bunch. ; )
G I V E A W A Y
Moving on to today’s giveaway. Here’s the scoop! We’re giving away (2) VIP passes — one for you and one for a friend you’ll get to have join you! This is what the Pinners VIP Pass includes:
- meet some of your favorite bloggers including Maskcara, Vintage Revivals, Six Sisters, The Dating Divas plus many more.
- VIP access to the conference & expo, which has all sorts of added benefits
- early admission to Pinners Conference – 30 minutes prior to all other attendees
- you will receive your passes at VIP night (Thursday 11/6) for both days, so no waiting in line
- special VIP lanyard to let you in whatever class you want with no waiting
- free gift wrapping station for VIP’s with Scotch and Sizzix product
- “Selfie” Photo Booth
- dessert bar from the one and only Cupcake Wars winner One Sweet Slice
- VIP Swag Bag which will include a $100 value in fun products from yours truly + Sizzix + 3M + Pinners Conference
- pre-access to purchase from Scotch and Sizzix
- VIP room with soda bar during the Pinners Conference. Dirty Diet Coke all weekend long!
- $1000 worth of raffle ticket items to be raffled off during VIP night
- be a part of raffles and drawings the night of the VIP event including a $400 prize gift basket of products
We like to keep our giveaways nice and simple, so all you need to do is leave your first name, city, state/country in the comments, and we’ll randomly select and announce a winner by next Tuesday, 10/21 (so be sure to check back!). Obviously in order for you to be eligible, you need to actually GO to the conference, whether you’re already registered or planning to go. This is open to anyone living anywhere and you are responsible for your own transportation, food, and accommodations, of course.
Ready, set, enter to win! See you at Pinners!
Congratulations to Carla Hundley of Orem, Utah! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!