meet + mingle on july 18
Hello, hello! Wanted to let you know about a couple of things that are coming up this month.
Stampin’ Up! Convention
For any and all of you who are Stampin’ Up! demonstrators, you know what I’m talking about. It’s Convention time! And I’m super excited that I’ll be joining that party with you guys now that our company has joined forces with Stampin’ Up! to bring you Project Life® in this format. From what I understand, Convention really is a big party. See you soon at the Salt Palace Convention Center! The event is July 16-19.
PS – I know there are always folks who are new to our products / brand / company, so if you didn’t already know about this partnership and this new way to find / buy / discover / enjoy Project Life … you can read all about it in this post where we shared the exciting news in April of this year.
Meet & Mingle
Since we’ll already be in Utah that week, I figured I might as well meet up with more of you! So … I’m pleased to announce that we’re doing a Meet & Mingle in Salt Lake City on Friday, July 18th from 10am to noon. Anyone is invited. Registration is very limited because there is space for 120 people maximum, so … first come, first served. This is what you can expect from our time together:
- I will visit with every single person in attendance. Let’s take a selfie together, bring whatever you want me to sign, ask me a question face-to-face.
- You’ll get to meet a few others from our team, too. They’re pretty darn awesome.
- We will be serving delectable treats. How could we not?
- Everyone goes home with all sorts of Project Life products (not for purchase — for FREE!) – worth way more than the small ticket price ($15).
- You will be the first to preview the Project Life App! Eeeeep! I will personally show you what it is + demonstrate how it works.
- You will meet other Project Lifers. That’s always fun. : )
Okay – who’s in? Head on over to our registration page and we’ll see you in a couple weeks!