PROJECT LIFE® SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The American Crafts® Project Life® Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Mountain Time on May 15, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Mountain Time on May 15, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
3. ELIGIBILITY: In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be a resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority). Employees and agents of American Crafts, L.C., Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., and Becky Higgins LLC (“Promotion Entities”), and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and suppliers, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
4. PRIZE: Each winner will receive a Limited Edition Project Life Album (“Prize”).
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are 2 ways for you to participate:
Hobby Lobby In-Store Purchase: At any participating Hobby Lobby® store, purchase Project Life® merchandise, and look inside the box/package to see if you find a Project Life® instant win card.
On-line Entries: Enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry using the online form provided at beckyhiggins.com. Entries must be submitted online by the last day of the Promotion Period. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER CALENDAR MONTH PER PERSON. Entries that are generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries become the property of American Crafts, L.C. (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, the Sponsor shall resolve such dispute in its sole discretion. On or about a week after the end of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing or other random selection technique from among all eligible online entries submitted during the entire Promotion Period to determine the “Online Entry Winner(s)”.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE IF YOU PURCHASE PROJECT LIFE MERCHANDISE CONTAINING AN INSTANT WIN CARD:
If you receive Project Life® instant win card from an in-store purchase, take a photo of winning card and email the photo along with your name, phone number, address, and copy of the receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sweepstakes instant win card winners will receive their Prize from the Sponsor after verification of their Prize claim. Be sure to keep your instant win card for your records and possible additional verification. If requested by Sponsor to be submitted, instant win cards become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or damaged instant win cards that prevent verification of a Prize claim. Prize claims are subject to verification by Sponsor, the official judge of this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for verification and notification.
Any instant win card that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, forged, cut, torn, contains printing, typographical or other errors, distributed where prohibited by law or not obtained legitimately will be void. If by reason of printing or other error, more Prizes are claimed than number of available instant win cards set forth in Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the Prizes in the instant win card category. No more than advertised number of Prizes in the instant win card category will be awarded. If you do not have an instant win card in the Project Life® merchandise box/package, you are not a winner and you are not eligible for a Prize. The submission of a Prize claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
7. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE IF YOU ARE AN ONLINE WINNER: Online Entry Winners will be notified via email to the email address they provided in the online entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
8. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE VALUE/ODDS: One Grand Prize Winner (1 Project Life instant win card) will be awarded $500 worth (retail value) of Project Life branded product, selected by the Sponsor. In addition, 190 Prizes (200 Project Life instant win cards) will be included within Project Life merchandise sold in Hobby Lobby retail stores. 10 Prizes (10 Project Life instant win cards) will be awarded to Online Entry Winners, unless due to a higher than expected number of online entries the odds of winning a Prize from an online entry falls below the odds of winning a prize from an in-store purchase, in which case the of Prizes awarded for online entries will be increased to even the odds. In other words, the number of Prizes to be awarded to online entrants will equal the number required to ensure that the odds of winning the online entry category are the same as (or no lower than) the odds of receiving a Project Life instant win card in purchased Project Life merchandise. The wholesale value of the Grand Prize is $250 and of remaining prizes is $10 per Prize. Odds of winning depend on the total amount of Project Life merchandise sold in Hobby Lobby retail stores and (for online entries) the number of online entries.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper participate and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding Prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES:
By participating, winners release and agree to hold harmless Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotional agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any Prize. Acceptance of a Prize shall be construed as and signify Prize winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the Prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, Prize information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law.
Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
Potential Prize winners may be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days after first notification attempt. If Prize notification or Prize is returned as non-deliverable, Prize may be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of Prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered Prize is unavailable.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2016 to:
American Crafts / Project Life Sweepstakes
Attn: Winners List
588 West 400 South
Lindon, Utah 84042
12. SPONSOR: American Crafts, L.C., 588 W 400 S STE 300 Lindon, UT 84042.