be a part of our new office!
You may have caught our big news that after 5 years of running this company out of our home, we are excitedly anticipating a big move in the next couple months. A new space. An admin space. Not a retail location. Just a place that our little team can carry on doing what we do day-in and day-out. Planning, brainstorming, collaborating, communicating, trouble-shooting, dreaming, developing, learning, making things happen.
I have a vision for this space. The aesthetic is coming together in my head and now that construction is finally happening, it’s only a matter of time before we are furnishing and decorating our office. Interested in some behind-the-scenes glimpses of this process? I’ve been sharing on my social media.
So for today I wanted to share just one idea with you, speaking of the “vision.”
Somewhere in this office, there will be a wall that is completely covered with YOUR faces. I would super love YOUR pictures as an integral part of our little headquarters. We fully recognize and appreciate so much that our customers / readers / friends are what keep us afloat. You are an essential and beautiful component to our business and the Project Life family. So here’s what I have in mind: Email us a photo of you with Project Life. We will print the pictures we receive and create a full-blown “wallpaper” out of those photos. I’m so over-the-moon about what this looks like in my head and can’t wait to make it happen. But I need your photos!
Here are some picture ideas:
- you & a loved one sitting together, looking at your PL album
- you holding a collection of favorite PL products in your arms
- your kids all grouped together with PL albums
- you with your iPhone or iPad that has the Project Life App on the screen
- you pointing to all those completed PL albums on a shelf
- you holding a stack of PL Core Kits
- you showing off a printed page or two that you created with Digital PL or the app
- you or your loved ones surrounded with PL products
- you with just one favorite PL product
- you doing a happy jump in the air with a PL MIni Album or PL product
- you at the store, in front of the PL product on display
- you holding up one of your favorite PL pages
- your child holding up their favorite PL page
Here are some picture-taking tips:
- natural light for the win; stand by a window or just inside a door
- try to avoid the light being behind you (it just makes you dark); you want your face facing the light
- these photos will all be cropped to SQUARE so keep that in mind
- for best clarity, be sure your lens is clean (yes, even on your phone camera) and hold the camera super steady, especially if there’s not a lot of light
Email the full-sized, original photo. Please do not reduce it in size. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send the photo(s) today, tomorrow, next week … as soon as you are able. Thank you for helping us pull this off! Can’t wait to include YOUR photo in our happy customer collage! Obviously, I’ll be sharing the results.