Pocket Scrapbooking with Project Life

Cultivate a good life and record it.

May

31st

introducing the 2016-17 stampin’ up! annual catalog

It’s a BIG day for Stampin’ Up!  – each June they release an Annual Catalog that is filled to the brim with brand new goodies for their demonstrators and customers to fall in love with and today is the day! We are thrilled to show you the 3 new Project Life® by Stampin’ Up! collections that are included in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog … they are beautifully designed, completely unique, and available for you to order NOW! You can place an order through a local demonstrator or order directly from the website.

We’ll be showing you more details and inspiration for each of these new collections over the next several months, but for today we’re giving you just a taste of what’s included in these new products. Want to see the entire 2016-17 Annual Catalog? You can view it online HERE or get in touch with a local demonstrator to receive a physical copy.

*please note that all links included are directed to the U.S. site – to change your location, select the country from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the website.

Good Vibes Card Collection + Accessory Pack

BH_SU2016S017CatalogueShoot_GoodVibes_01

BH_SU2016S017CatalogueShoot_GoodVibes_02

All Year Long Card Collection + Accessory Pack

BH_SU2016S017CatalogueShoot_AllYearLong_01

BH_SU2016S017CatalogueShoot_AllYearLong_02

Hello Lovely Card Collection + Accessory Pack

BH_SU2016S017CatalogueShoot_HelloLovely_01

BH_SU2016S017CatalogueShoot_HelloLovely_02

COMMENTS

16 Responses

1. Meagan says:

What’s the connection between Stampin Up and Project Life and what’s the difference between the core/value kits and the Stampin Up kits? Just genuinely curious because I always see you sharing their new products :)

• Kari Holt Kari Holt says:

We have a partnership with Stampin’ Up! and produce products with them that are available to purchase through their demonstrators or the Stampin’ Up! Website. The products we create with Stampin’ Up! are not available in retail locations and ordering directly through a demonstrator who can answer questions, invite you to workshops, and offer face to face customer service is a unique + wonderful advantage.

Our other products are produced by our partners at American Crafts and are sold and distributed worldwide in retail locations as well as in our online shop. Availability of products varies from retailer to retailer.

Hope that helps!

2. 2768612839 says:

看看您的博客!

3. Wendy Orme says:

“Hello Lovely” is so gorgeous! Now I need to find me a Stampin’ Up rep.

• I am a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!
      Email me: stampinupky@gmail.com
      If anyone is interested in Project Life by Stampin’ Up! items just let me know!! I am also on Becky’s 2016 Creative Team for PLxSU!
      -Jamie Givens Schneider

• Holly Stene says:

I love the Hello Lovely and the All Year Long kits! Wendy, I would love to help you out! I am a demonstrator in MN so I’m not sure if you want a local or if the distance doesn’t matter, but I’d love to help if you have questions or you want to order the Hello Lovely kit! :) You can visit my blog for more info!

Love all the kits PL designers! Keep them coming!

4. Nadine says:

Thanks for this sneak peek into the kits! I love “A Year Long” and “Hello Lovely” :)

Is it possible to make the card references available so we can have a overview to all cards?

5. Nancy R says:

I am a devoted Project Lifer as well as a Stampin’ Up hobby demonstrator. I would really like to stamp on some of my photos with the Stampin’ Up Project Life stamps but am never quite sure which ink to use. Staz On, Tuxedo ink or Stampin Up’s archival inks? I would love an answer to this question.
    Whoever has an answer for me, thank you in advance for your help.
    Nancy
    PS. Love the new card collections, especially All Year Long.

• Ria says:

I’m not sure what Becky would recommend but I use StazOn to stamp directly onto my photos. I think the Archival Black and Gray would work too but haven’t tried them yet… And I found out not long ago that I could write directly on my photos with the PL pens – not sure if that is common knowledge or not but they work brilliantly and dry straight away!

6. Ria says:

I am in love with all the collections this year! And I love how the stamp set is now included in the Accessories pack – very convenient! I can’t wait to see your pages made from these sets Becky 😊

7. Nancy R says:

Thank you for your response, Ria. I also write on my photos at times and wonder why I never thought of using my PL pens! I’ll give my Archival inks a try for stamping on my photos. For clean up purposes, I’ll probably like them better than StazOn. (I’m kinda lazy)
    Thanks again for the advice and happy scrapbooking.
    Nancy

8. I would like to have a Stamping up representative in my town or near my town?

I live in: 11 rue Leblanc, Box 84, Rouyn-Noranda, Québec, Canada, J0Z1Y0

• Angela says:

HI Carmelle,
      Did you locate a local SU Demo? I am not in Quebec, but Nova Scotia :)
      Drop me a line if you need help ordering anything, I would be glad to help!
      angelac.stampinup.net (click Contact me on my website)
      -Angela

9. Lauren says:

Will these ever be on the app?

10. I love that you shared these details about the new Project Life collections. I’m so looking forward to ordering them and hosting a class for my customers to try them out!